Thursday, July 19, 2012

This Weekend at WHITE COLLAR CRIME

FRIDAY Raleigh's favorite talented and tasteful jam rockers, Strange Lady, hits the stage at White Collar to perform a variety of kick ass songs from Phish, Ween, Grateful Dead and more.  Webb Bostic and the boys put on what some describe as a "miniaturized version of seeing your favorite band live".  When Strange Lady comes to play, they blow the place apart.  Get down to White Collar Crime FRIDAY NIGHT and dance your ass off.

Saturday evening Charleston's own Gaslight Street will take the stage.  Campbell Brown leads his southern funk and rock band through every song with  precision and authentic bluesmanship.  Get ready for The Allman Brothers with a horn section.   This performance is something for all you guys and girls who stay at home on Saturday night for no good reason.  The fun of funk and jam bands is something I put away years ago and I don't know why.  Gaslight Street reminds me of my younger days when whatever music got my head boppin' was the music for me.

Be at White Collar Crime Saturday night for this special performance.   



Singer / songwriter of the highest ilk, MAC LEAPHART opens.